2 Days Marrakech Chegaga Desert, exploring Chegaga desert, Mhamid, Zagora, Draa alley, Ouarzazate
Day 1: Departure From Marrakech to Erg Chegaga night in desert camp
2 Days Marrakech Chegaga Desert start from your accommodation in Marrakech. to Chegaga Sahara desert. The first stop will be in high Atlas to discover the Berber villages. Afterwards we drive to Taznakht and then to Foum Zguid village, After lunch break we continues through Chegaga via Iriki lak. You will ride camel and explore the sand dunes. Join our sahara desert camp, dinner overnight.
Day 2 : Return to Marrakech
After sunrise show and breakfast, we leave the beautiful dunes of Erg Chegaga and drive along the Draa valley admiring the palm groves via Zagora and Agdz to reach Ouarzazate. After lunch, we drive back to Marrakech past the stunning Atlas.
- Transportation using 4×4 vehicles with A/C. Driver / Guide available every day of the trip and Vehicle fuels.
- Accommodation on half board (dinner and breakfast) in desert camp
- camel ride in Chegaga desert
- Airline tickets.
- Noon meals. (Possibility of picnic or restaurants)
- Drinks and meals.
- Entrance fees.
- Tips and personal expenses